Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Restaurant Aunty Lee, Melaka

On the way to JB, I purposely stop by Melaka to seek for nice food , again I visited the Restaurant Aunty Lee - the nyonya restaurant.

I had visited this restaurant on last year, now again come back to here. The restaurant is expanding from one shop to become two shop. I feel a bit disappointed to the food after second time visit. Do not know isn't cause by the mood or because of Aunty Lee's cooking skills. I found that the food is not expected as I been before.

Colourful wall after renovate

Interior Design

Aunty Lee's cendol -RM3, they give you a cup of Melaka brown sugar sirap, and you may adding by yourself.

Chai Poh Omelette -RM8 (small)
Pong Teh Chicken -RM12 (small)

Otak-otak - RM11/pcs

Curry chicken -RM12

Chap Chai -RM12
Terung Goreng Lada - RM10

Restaurant Aunty Lee
385, Jalan Ujong Pasir, 75050 Melaka.
Tel: 06-2831009

No comments:

Post a Comment